Sunday, May 10, 2009

Te amo madre!


Although I'm not there to celebrate with my dear madre on this Mother's Day I still wanted to tell her how much I love her! I miss our long phone calls while I'm here in Ecuador. She gives me the best advice and always cracks me up! She really is one of my best friends. About a month ago we got to take a little trip to Arizona and it was so fun just to spend time together. She is such an amazing example to me- always serving others, caring for all of us kids, working in the community (she's STILL on schoolboard!), and making our family so happy. I can't wait to see her in a little bit and catch up on everything! Here's some memories.... 

Colbie Calliat and John Mayer concert last summer

Ward party during our family trip to Manaus, Brazil last summer

This was when Mom and Dad came to visit me in the Dominican Republic

I love you madre! 

2 comments:

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

Allie~
You are amazing! What a wonderful way to finish my Mother's day by reading your blog...about ME!! You are way to nice! I miss our long talks too! Thanks again for being you and answering my prayers tonight! You gave me the best Mother's day gift ever by just making that phone call! AHHHH! I have the most amazing kids ever!
Love you lots and lots! ~Mom

Kimber said...

I love all of your cute dresses and tops Allie!! It's like a fashion index! Love you lots!