Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stayin' Alive

Although I am fairly ashamed of this video, I have decided to share it for the benefit and sheer entertainment of those I love. If you have never heard me singing with my man voice in real life here is a little sample. 
I told you guys that we used "Stayin' Alive" in our CPR lessons at stake health fairs. Here's an amusing clip my professor recorded of me last week. After this you, too, will be grateful I have decided to pursue nursing and not a singing career. 


I don't think the Ecuadorians knew how to respond to that wretched performance. They seemed to get a kick out of my dance moves though.
So today our group of BYU Nurses actually sang in sacrament meeting! I didn't want to ruin the beautiful song (Joseph Smith's First Prayer) so I mostly lip synched. While we were practicing, the three boys kindly welcomed me into the bass group and said we were a men's quartet! I was flattered. 

1 comment:

Kimber said...

That made me smile and laugh out loud! You go girl! Amazing!!