Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cerro Santa Ana


Sorry I'm falling a little behind with the blogging. It's been a busy week! Here's a bit about Sunday though at least....
After church on Sunday we decided to take a little Sunday walk to Cerro Santa Ana! Trish you would have loved it! 
Cerro Santa Ana is one of the only touristy things to do in Guayaquil. It is a big hill with colorful homes and a lighthouse and cathedral on top! It's 465 steps to the top of the lighthouse so it's was a little climb. Sorry for so many pictures- I love the colorful houses.






I'll try to post about this week soon! I've been in the communities doing assessments on school children. I'll post some cute photos of the kiddos soon for sure! Oh and tonight is officially the halfway point for our trip! I know the rest is going to go by super quick too. I'm a little sad but I am excited to see all my bffs in Provo! Thanks so much for emailing and commenting guys. I love you!

1 comment:

Trisha Kae said...

Alls- I really miss my sunday walks. That looked like a beautiful area to walk in too! I can't believe you are already half way done. I talk to my roommates here about you all the time...I am basically obsessed. I did an Allie shout out in my post titled Youth's naivete is fading. You'll like it.