Sunday, July 8, 2007

Mas Fotos




















1. My classroom! and a cute little boy who is my new best friend :)
2. The cute little boys that live next to our school. I guess they've learned how to live with barbed wire...

3. The boys and I

4. Some of the other counselors and I swimming in a cave

5. Hiking in La Loma- the inland, foresty part of DR

6. Just a pretty road with the laundry hanging up

7. This is the political party that I wrote about in my last blog. You can see the crowd of people the the men in their camo.

8. This is a beautiful baby I played with for a half hour at an ice cream shop. Que preciosa!

9. My favorite neighborhood boy

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Are those photos BYU approved?! You look like you're having so much fun! I love your curly hair! I'm trying to grow mine out too! Hope you have a blast! Love ya!!

Jenna said...

Hi Ali! You look so happy and beautiful as always! I just wanted to say hi and let you know I peek at your blog to see what you're up to. :) Have a great day!