Friday, July 24, 2009

Rodeos and Jonas Bro's!


I I had missed the 4th of July for the past three years but this one really made up for it.

My family was in town at Park City so I spent the whole weekend up there with them. On Friday night, I took Ashley and we met up with some of my friends for my first ever rodeo experience in Oakley, Utah! I loved it. At times the calf wrestling got a little violent, but I was willing to overlook that because the rest was so amazing. It even ended with some pretty sweet fireworks! Yeehaw!! Here's some pics....




The next day we headed down to Provo for the Stadium of Fire! We used to go when I was little so it was super fun to go again. They had two of my favorites- SheDaisy and Jonas Brothers! Okay I've only recently become a fan of the Jonas Brothers but I love them. My little sisters' twitter-patted crushes were contagious. I sang and danced along with the rest of the little tween fans and loved every minute of it.









2 comments:

ragattozza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trisha Kae said...

Who is that creeper who commented above me? Anyways you look so beautiful in these pictures and so tan! And I do NOT approve of you overlooking violence against animals. :)