Thursday, June 18, 2009

No, no, no, thank YOU CPK!



I have been eating free or 50% California Pizza Kitchen for the past two months. Let me tell you how! 
So after finals all the roomies and I decided to go out to eat to celebrate! I had a gift certificate to CPK (thanks mom!) so we decided to go there. We had a yummy meal and then at the end the waitress brings these little cards over. She said they were thank you cards from CPK. The deal is that you have to come back in to open them up and reveal your prize. Just a ploy to get you to come back the restaurant? Perhaps, but this one worked out in my favor! Trish my little love was super nice and gave me hers because she was leaving to Romania in the next few days. 
Well, Ty took me out to dinner the night before I left for Ecuador. We opened two cards up and won two free dinners for two (worth $40 each)! We used one that night and got to order drinks and dessert too! Hello bbq chicken pizza and penne pesto pasta! 

Every time we'd go in they'd give us a new stack of cards too! I think I went to CPK three times in a row without paying a dime. We also won 50% off a whole meal for up to 12 people. The roomies, Ty, and I spread the word and soon we had 12 people heading up to CPK. It was wonderful. If there's anything I love more than food it's getting it for free/cheap.
I was going to post about this a while ago so you could all run in there and get some of these "thank you" card prizes but unfortunately they have stopped distributing them. Sorry! So I guess the purpose of this post was just to brag about all the yummy food I got. Kinda rude but oh well. I still have a few more 50% off coupons so if you're in Utah let's go! 

4 comments:

Trisha Kae said...

yucky schmuck. You know how much I love going on dinner dates with you. One of my favorite things is a dinner date with a coupon or gift card!

Anonymous said...

omg good thing i know how to comment now....I LOVE CPK. I just need to get that out there. And yes- thank you CPK!!!!!

Lisa said...

When and where, my friend??

kate said...

Lo que dijo Lisa