Saturday, October 8, 2011

New blog!

I have a big announcement. Justin and I will now have a married peoples blog! I don't know if he'll contribute... but at least it'll bear both of our names. The new URL is:


justinandallie.blogspot.com


Go check it out! I even added some new posts (it's a miracle!). I will no longer be posting here (alliejoyce.blogspot.com) so add the new blog if you care to still blog stalk. 


Embarrassing fact is that I may or may not have reserved this URL (along with a "Allie Larkin" email) back in 2008. Just in case my dreams came true and I did become Mrs. Justin Larkin. Now I'm glad I was so forward-thinking! However, I reserved the blog URL under a guise. Years later I couldn't remember the password! After two hours of guessing, I finally cracked the code and got access to the blog. :) 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you shared with the world your little secret about your blog and email...I laughed so hard!!! xoxo

Holly said...

LOVE your new blog's themes! I have never seen any like that before, it's so cool. :)

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

Allie~I love your new blog, but how or where do I leave my comments?! You know how I always have such clever and cute things to say after I read one of your darling posts! Oh, and I think it is so brave of you to admit that you secured that blog name and gmail account so long ago. So glad that things worked out cause it might have gotten a little awkward and unpleasant... just saying... Love you! Mom:)