Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pretty wedding pics!


Many of you (if anyone still reads this ultra-neglected blog) were probably wondering if I actually got married. Well, this week I finally got some wedding pics! I was so freaking happy when I got them.

We took these two days before our wedding at the Sacramento Temple. The photographer, Debby Rackham (spicerackproductions.com), was wonderful!









Aren't these cute? Not to be all mushy but I love Justin Larkin. Being married to him is pretty awesome- he cooks me yummy breakfasts/dinners, cleans up my messes around the house, lets me have the reserved parking spot, leaves me cute notes, and still loves me even when I'm straight up crazy (which is fairly often). It's only been a little more than two months, but so far I'm liking married life. Now all I need to do is change my name. Oops.

3 comments:

hayley said...

I'm still reading the blog :) You guys are the cutest!!!

Al and Ash said...

I still read too! These are so beautiful! Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! You guys are such an adorable couple! Congratulations to the both of you!