Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kids will love you

Here's one secret I learned while babysitting. Make this rainbow cake and it's an automatic ticket onto the "cool" list. The kiddos weren't sure about me at first but after concocting this goodness it was smooth sailing. I'll post some pictures and then the link to the recipe....



You think it's just a boring white cake and then BAAAMMM!



Sorry about the terrible photography. I promise it looks super cool if I do say so myself. Here's the link to the cake. Just a warning: this recipe contains expletives. Who knew happy rainbow cake was something to curse about? Oh and another weird thing- you use soda in the cake! I guess it is a diet cake (what a paradox) so you use diet soda and a white cake mix! Crazy huh? We tried to make it as not diet as possible by using really yummy fluffy frosting instead of diet whip cream. Golden.

1 comment:

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

Allie! I always knew that you would be great with kids! But this rainbow cake really put you over the top! How do you do it?! And take finals at the same time! You are seriously amazing!! ~MOM