Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas in PC

We are about to leave Park City and I figured I better post about Christmas. We celebrated first in Pleasant Grove with Justin's family, then headed up to Park City to ski and celebrate with my fam! It's been so fun to spend time and relax with everyone during break.

I actually worked Christmas Day so my family was sweet and celebrated a day late. We did all our Holt traditions- the nativity (with questionable casting by Ashley-- herself as Mary and Justin as Joseph), matching Christmas pajamas, and a whole week of post-Christmas skiing.

Christmas Eve Dinner

First Christmas together-- tender!

Matching pajama picture

Mom continues to feed my zebra obsession
Justin and I got a new camera for Christmas! (Thanks Mom and Dad!) So the rest of the day was spent playing with that and taking random pics like this one. Brooke whips her hair.

No comments: