Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've got the magic....

The week after the big proposal my roomie Trisha made plans to go to a B.o.B/Jason DeRulo concert at UVU. She said it could be our girls night engagement celebration of sorts. Luckily there were still tickets available the day of! It was so fun and surprisingly, they both were actually pretty good live.

On my long drives to work I sometimes resort to listening to the radio to keep me entertained (or awake...). Most of their songs are ones I've heard over and over this summer and fall. :)


Trish and Badash


B.o.B


Ash showin off some MDT moves and Lisa the creeper!


Ash and me


These girls keep me young :)


Here was my favorite from the night...



1 comment:

Sonya and Tyler said...

Badash. Ha. Allie how do you ALWAYS look sooooo good???